This is it. By putting it out there on the internet I am going to hold myself accountable… to a reading list! I make lists all the time and I check mark a few and cross out others, but this time I am going to attempt to stick to the books on my list in order to get through my ever-growing stack of books that reside near my bed. Without further ado, here is Gisela’s (me) May TBR list…
1. A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas (I’ve been dying to know more about the inner circle. I think I’ve gone through withdrawals since ACOWAR).
2. My Oxford Year by Julia Whelan (British Book Club pick! Cheers to more tea time!).
3. Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman (I adore the movie and never read the book. A friend got it for me or my birthday and I’m going to sit my butt down and read it with a midnight margarita.).
4. War Storm by Victoria Aveyard (*heavy breathing* I’m not ready for the end.).
5. My Favorite Sister by Jessica Knoll (this will be an audiobook I think. I like looking like a crazed paranoid maniac on my way to work).
There you have it! My May list! I’m going to try to stick with this. I must say that I’m tempted to add The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer, but I think that’s too ambitious. I mean I still have a full-time job too… Who needs a social life anyways.