March 2015 Reads!
Here are all the books I read (and re-read in Insurgents case). They were all great but I have to say my absolute favorite is The Queen Of The Tearling, so much so that I pre-ordered the second book but it doesn’t come out until June…*single man tear* All my reviews of these books are on my goodreads page. I just got the second and third book of The Grisha Trilogy in the mail, so I’ll be busy reading those. The awesome thing about all these books is that the main protagonists are ladies! 500 points to the leading ladies! Happy Reading Friends.
- The Queen Of The Tearling by: Erika Johansen (this books has earned a spot as one of my top favorite books. Yes. It’s that good. Yes. You need it in your life. The protagonist is a total bad ass and so relatable.)
- I Was Here by: Gayle Forman (I love you Gayle)
- Insurgent by: Veronica Roth
- His Fair Assassin Book 1: Grave Mercy by: Robin LaFevers
- The Grisha Trilogy: Shadow and Bone by: Leigh Bardugo
- The Girl On The Train by: Paula Hawkins (For Gone Girl fans)
- The Last Time We Say Goodbye by: Cynthia Hand (so happy I got the opportunity to see you in person!)